11. A Longer Way In: Tryouts as Alternative Hiring Arrangements in Organizations. A. D. Sterling and J. Merluzzi. Forthcoming in Research in Organizational Behavior.
10. The Confidence Gap Predicts the Gender Pay Gap Among STEM Graduates. A. D. Sterling, M. Thompson, S. Wang, A. Kusimo, S. Gilmartin, and S. Sheppard. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 117, 48 : 30303–30308.
8. (When) Is Hiring Strategic? Human Capital Acquisition in the Age of Algorithms. D. W. Elfenbein and A. D. Sterling. Strategy Science, 3 (4): 555-682.
5. Career Mobility and Racial Diversity in Law Firms. C I. Rider, A. D. Sterling, and D. Tan Diversity in Practice. Chapter 12. Race, Class, and Gender in Legal and Professional Careers (Cambridge Univ. Press) American Bar Foundation’s Research Group on Legal Diversity, pp. 357-382.
2. The Employment Relationship and Inequality: How and Why Changes in Employment Practices are Reshaping Rewards in Organizations. M. Bidwell, F. Briscoe, I. Fernandez-Mateo, and A. D. Sterling. Academy of Management Annals, 7 (1): 61-121.